Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System announced
Three Monsanto spokespersons share the duties in announcing and explaining the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System that is expected to be launched in 2014. The system includes the addition of crop tolerance to dicamba-containing herbicide and a new formulation of herbicide.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants