Three Monsanto spokespersons share the duties in announcing and explaining the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System that is expected to be launched in 2014. The system includes the addition of crop tolerance to dicamba-containing herbicide and a new formulation of herbicide.
Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System announced
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals