Three Monsanto spokespersons share the duties in announcing and explaining the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System that is expected to be launched in 2014. The system includes the addition of crop tolerance to dicamba-containing herbicide and a new formulation of herbicide.
Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System announced
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014