Andy Hurst, Bayer CropScience, product manager for Ignite herbicide and Liberty Link seed trait, talks about two types of resistance—that of spreading weed resistant to glyphosate herbicide and that of farmers not wanting to change weed management systems.
Resistance to glyphosate must be a consideration
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta