Andy Hurst, Bayer CropScience, product manager for Ignite herbicide and Liberty Link seed trait, talks about two types of resistance—that of spreading weed resistant to glyphosate herbicide and that of farmers not wanting to change weed management systems.
Resistance to glyphosate must be a consideration
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?