Greg Dahl, Winfield Solutions, product development research manager, explains the company's three new products registered for use in the 2012 growing season. He emphasized the company's development of a 2,4-D product with the most 2,4-D acid and user-friendly properties.
Research results in three new products
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data