Michelle Vigna, launch manager for the Roundup Ready Xtend crop system from Monsanto, discusses the requirements that will need to be followed when using Monsanto’s new new trait and herbicide system. The new label will include requirements for use, not just recommendations, including triple rinsing of tanks, ground speed, droplet size and nozzle selection.
Requirements for Roundup Ready Xtend
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California