Michelle Vigna, launch manager for the Roundup Ready Xtend crop system from Monsanto, discusses the requirements that will need to be followed when using Monsanto’s new new trait and herbicide system. The new label will include requirements for use, not just recommendations, including triple rinsing of tanks, ground speed, droplet size and nozzle selection.
Requirements for Roundup Ready Xtend
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta