Michelle Vigna, launch manager for the Roundup Ready Xtend crop system from Monsanto, discusses the requirements that will need to be followed when using Monsanto’s new new trait and herbicide system. The new label will include requirements for use, not just recommendations, including triple rinsing of tanks, ground speed, droplet size and nozzle selection.
Requirements for Roundup Ready Xtend
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals