A law to eliminate re-election fundraising until members of Congress accomplish something is the idea of Charlie Stenholm, former Texas congressman and a current lobbyist.
Political fund raising moratorium
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Mosaic to halt muriate of potash output in New Mexico
- Dow Chemical adds more assets to "for sale" list
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- Fafinski Mark & Johnson launches UAS practice group
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday