A law to eliminate re-election fundraising until members of Congress accomplish something is the idea of Charlie Stenholm, former Texas congressman and a current lobbyist.
Political fund raising moratorium
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture