A law to eliminate re-election fundraising until members of Congress accomplish something is the idea of Charlie Stenholm, former Texas congressman and a current lobbyist.
Political fund raising moratorium
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals