A law to eliminate re-election fundraising until members of Congress accomplish something is the idea of Charlie Stenholm, former Texas congressman and a current lobbyist.
Political fund raising moratorium
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data