Steve Mirshak, DuPont cellulosic business director, provided a report on progress to construct a cellulosic ethanol plant at Nevada, Iowa, using corn fodder as its feedstock.
Plans for Nevada cellulosic ethanol plant
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto