Steve Mirshak, DuPont cellulosic business director, provided a report on progress to construct a cellulosic ethanol plant at Nevada, Iowa, using corn fodder as its feedstock.
Plans for Nevada cellulosic ethanol plant
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture