Pioneer adding soils data to precision analysis
Joe Foresman, director of services for DuPont Pioneer, explains how growers have turned to DuPont Pioneer to help them with making sense of precision data and how a new collaboration with the USDA and University of Missouri will add more soils information to the planting and fertility decision process.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Junge Control Inc.