There are two main reasons that consumers don’t like the idea of technology being part of their food production, contends Bruce Chassy, Ph.D., who at the time this was recorded was a professor in the Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition, University of Illinois. He made a presentation at the CropWorld North America Conference.
People portray technology in food negatively
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership
- New partnership to revitalize global agricultural education
- Advanced Biological Marketing to expand production facility
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- Chinese researchers develop powdery mildew resistant wheat
- Ag markets were narrowly mixed Tuesday night