There are two main reasons that consumers don’t like the idea of technology being part of their food production, contends Bruce Chassy, Ph.D., who at the time this was recorded was a professor in the Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition, University of Illinois. He made a presentation at the CropWorld North America Conference.
People portray technology in food negatively
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient