There are two main reasons that consumers don’t like the idea of technology being part of their food production, contends Bruce Chassy, Ph.D., who at the time this was recorded was a professor in the Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition, University of Illinois. He made a presentation at the CropWorld North America Conference.
People portray technology in food negatively
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday