There are two main reasons that consumers don’t like the idea of technology being part of their food production, contends Bruce Chassy, Ph.D., who at the time this was recorded was a professor in the Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition, University of Illinois. He made a presentation at the CropWorld North America Conference.
People portray technology in food negatively
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning