There are two main reasons that consumers don’t like the idea of technology being part of their food production, contends Bruce Chassy, Ph.D., who at the time this was recorded was a professor in the Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition, University of Illinois. He made a presentation at the CropWorld North America Conference.
People portray technology in food negatively
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California