Eric Lund, president of Veris Technologies, talks about the company’s on-the-go soil sensing equipment, which provides readings for soil electrical conductivity, soil pH and organic matter.
On-the-go soil sensing
- New webcasts save time, money during soybean aphid season
- Nutra-Flo’s two new products fight corn rootworm resistance
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Iteris, Satshot partner to deliver precision ag weather/imagery
- Russia's Uralkali to up potash price for China by 10%
- Ag markets proved quite mixed Tuesday night