Eric Lund, president of Veris Technologies, talks about the company’s on-the-go soil sensing equipment, which provides readings for soil electrical conductivity, soil pH and organic matter.
On-the-go soil sensing
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning