Eric Lund, president of Veris Technologies, talks about the company’s on-the-go soil sensing equipment, which provides readings for soil electrical conductivity, soil pH and organic matter.
On-the-go soil sensing
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade