Eric Lund, president of Veris Technologies, talks about the company’s on-the-go soil sensing equipment, which provides readings for soil electrical conductivity, soil pH and organic matter.
On-the-go soil sensing
- New equipment enhances fertilizer research
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development
- Monsanto sells Desert Durum Wheat Research Program
- Midco Global, Inc. and DuBois Engineering sign joint venture
- Fargo selected for National Agricultural Genotyping Center