Old herbicide number two postemerge for beans
Jenny Goodman, DuPont soybean herbicide portfolio manager, mentioned the need for multiple mode of actions as well as pre plus post herbicide applications to control weeds similar to what all the crop protection companies are recommending. But here Goodman emphasizes mature Classic herbicide being a good tank mix product with glyphosate.
No matching related articles at this time.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants