Obvious Enlist soybean tolerance to 2,4-D
Dead beans compared to healthy beans was obvious in plot shown by Damon Palmer, Dow AgroSciences lead for introducing the Enlist Weed Control System, which allows the new formulation of 2,4-D to be sprayed over soybeans genetically tolerant to the herbicide.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants