Will Smart with Greenleaf Technologies explains how droplet size and positioning of nozzles can have a big impact on controlling weeds and minimizing drift potential.
Nozzle positioning for limiting drift
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data