Will Smart with Greenleaf Technologies explains how droplet size and positioning of nozzles can have a big impact on controlling weeds and minimizing drift potential.
Nozzle positioning for limiting drift
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics