Will Smart with Greenleaf Technologies explains how droplet size and positioning of nozzles can have a big impact on controlling weeds and minimizing drift potential.
Nozzle positioning for limiting drift
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Seed treatments strongly recommended for 2014 wheat crop
- Oregon GMO labeling measure certified for November ballot
- Pesticide linked to three generations of disease
- Arysta LifeScience registers Dinamic herbicide for corn in China