Will Smart with Greenleaf Technologies explains how droplet size and positioning of nozzles can have a big impact on controlling weeds and minimizing drift potential.
Nozzle positioning for limiting drift
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Commentary: EPA’s explanation of its clean water proposal
- Vietnam grants licenses to four GM corn varieties
- Bioenergy research continues march toward energy independence
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week