Will Smart with Greenleaf Technologies explains how droplet size and positioning of nozzles can have a big impact on controlling weeds and minimizing drift potential.
Nozzle positioning for limiting drift
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- A good corn crop is taking shape
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- Renegotiating cash rents down for 2015
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales