New zinc for foliar application
A Wolf Trax formulation of zinc that easily dissolves in water or liquid fertilizer has been tested under the innovation number of 5300R. Mark Goodwin, director of research and development for Wolf Trax, announced the zinc product results in crop production during a field day near Winnipeg, Canada.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants