Dave Byrum, Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth senior product manager, explained that the company is anticipating registration of a new fungicide seed treatment in 2015 for control of sudden death syndrome (SDS) in soybeans. The fungicide will be recommended for use in conjunction with soybean seed that should have even better SDS resistance by 2015.
New seed-treatment fungicide against SDS
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?