Dave Byrum, Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth senior product manager, explained that the company is anticipating registration of a new fungicide seed treatment in 2015 for control of sudden death syndrome (SDS) in soybeans. The fungicide will be recommended for use in conjunction with soybean seed that should have even better SDS resistance by 2015.
New seed-treatment fungicide against SDS
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight