Dave Byrum, Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth senior product manager, explained that the company is anticipating registration of a new fungicide seed treatment in 2015 for control of sudden death syndrome (SDS) in soybeans. The fungicide will be recommended for use in conjunction with soybean seed that should have even better SDS resistance by 2015.
New seed-treatment fungicide against SDS
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law