New seed-treatment fungicide against SDS
Dave Byrum, Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth senior product manager, explained that the company is anticipating registration of a new fungicide seed treatment in 2015 for control of sudden death syndrome (SDS) in soybeans. The fungicide will be recommended for use in conjunction with soybean seed that should have even better SDS resistance by 2015.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants