Dave Byrum, Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth senior product manager, explained that the company is anticipating registration of a new fungicide seed treatment in 2015 for control of sudden death syndrome (SDS) in soybeans. The fungicide will be recommended for use in conjunction with soybean seed that should have even better SDS resistance by 2015.
New seed-treatment fungicide against SDS
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics