Ron Reichert, Bayer CropScience seed growth technology manager, talks about new low volume seed lubricant to reduce the planter dust that can go into the environment from a vacuum planter exhaust. Less seed treatment active ingredients will also be in the dust and spread in the environment. This all means less potential for bees and pollinators to come into contact with active ingredients. Reichert shows volume comparison among older seed lubricants and new low-volume product.
New planter seed lubricant
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America