Charlie Robbins, INTX Microbials LLC territory manager, talks about the company’s main soybean inoculant. The company produces inoculant, seed treatment, and biological growth enhancement products. INTX has been around for almost 13 years but had new ownership, Verdesian Life Sciences Company, take over in 2013.
New ownership adds to INTX business
- New webcasts save time, money during soybean aphid season
- Nutra-Flo’s two new products fight corn rootworm resistance
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Iteris, Satshot partner to deliver precision ag weather/imagery
- Russia's Uralkali to up potash price for China by 10%
- Ag markets proved quite mixed Tuesday night