Charlie Robbins, INTX Microbials LLC territory manager, talks about the company’s main soybean inoculant. The company produces inoculant, seed treatment, and biological growth enhancement products. INTX has been around for almost 13 years but had new ownership, Verdesian Life Sciences Company, take over in 2013.
New ownership adds to INTX business
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta