Charlie Robbins, INTX Microbials LLC territory manager, talks about the company’s main soybean inoculant. The company produces inoculant, seed treatment, and biological growth enhancement products. INTX has been around for almost 13 years but had new ownership, Verdesian Life Sciences Company, take over in 2013.
New ownership adds to INTX business
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals