Charlie Robbins, INTX Microbials LLC territory manager, talks about the company’s main soybean inoculant. The company produces inoculant, seed treatment, and biological growth enhancement products. INTX has been around for almost 13 years but had new ownership, Verdesian Life Sciences Company, take over in 2013.
New ownership adds to INTX business
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting