Ethan Luth, Bayer CropScience, product manager for seed growth products, talks about the performance of a new seed treatment to complement soybean seed resistance to sudden death syndrome. The company is expecting the product to be ready for registration and grower use prior to the 2015 growing season.
New help against sudden death syndrome in beans
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta