Ethan Luth, Bayer CropScience, product manager for seed growth products, talks about the performance of a new seed treatment to complement soybean seed resistance to sudden death syndrome. The company is expecting the product to be ready for registration and grower use prior to the 2015 growing season.
New help against sudden death syndrome in beans
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade