New help against sudden death syndrome in beans
Ethan Luth, Bayer CropScience, product manager for seed growth products, talks about the performance of a new seed treatment to complement soybean seed resistance to sudden death syndrome. The company is expecting the product to be ready for registration and grower use prior to the 2015 growing season.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment