Craig Abell, Syngenta crop specialist for corn, explains the two new easy refuge insect control technologies for corn hybrids that the company has for 2013.
New easy refuge hybrids from Syngenta
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture