Jenny Goodman, DuPont Crop Protection, soybean herbicide portfolio manager, talks about new burndown herbicide options that provide additional modes of action to weed-control programs.
New burndown herbicides add modes of action
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- A good corn crop is taking shape
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- Renegotiating cash rents down for 2015
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales