Jamie Yanes, Ph.D., Chemtura technical manager for seed treatments in North America, explains the value of the new Rancona V fungicide for treating soybeans and wheat. The new product is a combination of two long-established fungicide active ingredients that were found to work exceedingly well together in the research work that Yanes did.
New Rancona V combination fungicide
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?