Jamie Yanes, Ph.D., Chemtura technical manager for seed treatments in North America, explains the value of the new Rancona V fungicide for treating soybeans and wheat. The new product is a combination of two long-established fungicide active ingredients that were found to work exceedingly well together in the research work that Yanes did.
New Rancona V combination fungicide
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals