Jamie Yanes, Ph.D., Chemtura technical manager for seed treatments in North America, explains the value of the new Rancona V fungicide for treating soybeans and wheat. The new product is a combination of two long-established fungicide active ingredients that were found to work exceedingly well together in the research work that Yanes did.
New Rancona V combination fungicide
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning