Jamie Yanes, Ph.D., Chemtura technical manager for seed treatments in North America, explains the value of the new Rancona V fungicide for treating soybeans and wheat. The new product is a combination of two long-established fungicide active ingredients that were found to work exceedingly well together in the research work that Yanes did.
New Rancona V combination fungicide
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?