Jamie Yanes, Ph.D., Chemtura technical manager for seed treatments in North America, explains the value of the new Rancona V fungicide for treating soybeans and wheat. The new product is a combination of two long-established fungicide active ingredients that were found to work exceedingly well together in the research work that Yanes did.
New Rancona V combination fungicide
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta