The new Patriot 2240 applicator was introduced this year by Case IH. It is a smaller Patriot unit that has a fit for custom application work on smaller fields. Some features and benefits of the 2240 Patriot are noted by Ken Lehmann, Case IH marketing manager for application equipment.
New Patriot 2240 applicator from Case IH
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta