The new Patriot 2240 applicator was introduced this year by Case IH. It is a smaller Patriot unit that has a fit for custom application work on smaller fields. Some features and benefits of the 2240 Patriot are noted by Ken Lehmann, Case IH marketing manager for application equipment.
New Patriot 2240 applicator from Case IH
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership