Need to know nitrogen left in soil
David Mengel, Kansas State University, told the audience at the “Improving Nitrogen Use Efficiency” conference that nitrogen left in the soil is an important factor to consider in short- and long-term nitrogen needs for healthy soil and growing high-yield crops.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants