Need for public and private research
Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services Adam Putnam talked about various topics during the Agricultural Retailers Association annual meeting in Boca Rotan, Fla. One topic was his opinion that public and private research has to be funded for the U.S. to lead the world in ag technology, which will also result in additional sustainable agriculture.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants