Clay Mitchell, managing director of Fall Line Farms and a notable on-farm researcher in Iowa, talks about the problem of heavy equipment causing major subsoil compaction. He addressed several points related to achieving higher yields during the National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultant’s Precision Ag Conference in Des Moines earlier this year.
Need for concern about subsoil compaction
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto