Clay Mitchell, managing director of Fall Line Farms and a notable on-farm researcher in Iowa, talks about the problem of heavy equipment causing major subsoil compaction. He addressed several points related to achieving higher yields during the National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultant’s Precision Ag Conference in Des Moines earlier this year.
Need for concern about subsoil compaction
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday