Casey Onstot, national accounts manager for Mycogen Seeds, notes that the seed company expanded its offerings into the Mid-south for 2013.
Mycogen Seeds expanded into Mid-south
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development
- Monsanto sells Desert Durum Wheat Research Program
- Midco Global, Inc. and DuBois Engineering sign joint venture
- Fargo selected for National Agricultural Genotyping Center
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources