Jim Johnson, Mosaic Company, public affairs staff in Florida, took The Mosaic Express educational display bus on a 4,000-mile trip across the Midwest this summer, ending at the MAGIE Show in Illinois. It was the first trip outside of Florida for the display that educates about phosphate fertilizer production and the value of phosphorous to humans.
Mosaic bus toured Midwest, phosphate fertilizer production
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning