Jim Johnson, Mosaic Company, public affairs staff in Florida, took The Mosaic Express educational display bus on a 4,000-mile trip across the Midwest this summer, ending at the MAGIE Show in Illinois. It was the first trip outside of Florida for the display that educates about phosphate fertilizer production and the value of phosphorous to humans.
Mosaic bus toured Midwest, phosphate fertilizer production
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California