Jim Johnson, Mosaic Company, public affairs staff in Florida, took The Mosaic Express educational display bus on a 4,000-mile trip across the Midwest this summer, ending at the MAGIE Show in Illinois. It was the first trip outside of Florida for the display that educates about phosphate fertilizer production and the value of phosphorous to humans.
Mosaic bus toured Midwest, phosphate fertilizer production
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta