Jim Johnson, Mosaic Company, public affairs staff in Florida, took The Mosaic Express educational display bus on a 4,000-mile trip across the Midwest this summer, ending at the MAGIE Show in Illinois. It was the first trip outside of Florida for the display that educates about phosphate fertilizer production and the value of phosphorous to humans.
Mosaic bus toured Midwest, phosphate fertilizer production
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting