Jim Johnson, Mosaic Company, public affairs staff in Florida, took The Mosaic Express educational display bus on a 4,000-mile trip across the Midwest this summer, ending at the MAGIE Show in Illinois. It was the first trip outside of Florida for the display that educates about phosphate fertilizer production and the value of phosphorous to humans.
Mosaic bus toured Midwest, phosphate fertilizer production
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data